
This post is for my sister in law Stephanie. Last week she called me with a vinyl order. I was in the car, and wrote down her order, and email on the back of a receipt...it's all I could find! Did I complete the order? No. Did I forget? Yes. Why? Because I never have anything to write on! That was the inspiration for these. Little mini books made from scrap pieces of paper. I even had Beck draw me a cover for one of them. The covers I then laminated (if you don't have a laminator, use contact paper), added some plain paper for my filler, stapled in the middle, and wala! I made enough for each glove box, my purse, the diaper bag, and a few extras to stash next to the phones in the house...




1 comment:
I love this idea! I am so glad I am not the only one with that problem! This could help my brain disfunctioning!
Post a Comment