Saturday, March 22, 2008

Egging


I couldn't post this until I had done it myself...so it's probably a little late for those of you that check this blog. Maybe next year!! We door bell ditched our neighbors and left this little note and eggs that we hid on their porch. It was so fun to hide around the corner and hear the kids be excited to discover the eggs.

2 comments:

Becky said...

My kids went crazy over this! Half hour later they went outside again and found a few more hiding. The fun just kept going. It made our day!!

Amber said...

I just found your site through Jamie Walton's blog (I am one of her Calvert cousins). I went through all your ideas and can't wait for more! Thanks for the fun! I just might have to put a link to it on my page, would that be alright?