Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pincushions


So so easy. AND fun! It is a mini pincushion made from:

1. A bottlecap
2. Felt
3. Embroidery Floss
4. A little bit of batting, or cotton balls!

Here is the tutorial I used. Hers are beautiful. Mine, is just simple. But, it was my first. I have many more envisioned now that I attempted it and it truly was easy. First, I've got to collect bottlecaps! These end up being the perfect size to fit inside my little tupperware embroidery floss holders! No more pins rolling around in there.

LINK to tutorial: http://www.craftstylish.com/item/945/how-to-make-pretty-pincushions

1 comment:

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

Not sure how I ended up here but I love all your ideas. I especially love your vinyl stuff. Do you sell any of it? Have a store???
I'm Enrichment leader for our ward and think some of your ideas would be great projects.
If you could email me and let me know I'd appreciate it. THANKS!!
provost_mique @ hotmail.com