Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Who wants to play?


I really want to make an "I SPY" quilt. Here's what I'm thinking. Let's get a group together and swap materials!
REQUIREMENTS:
1. 5" wide minimum.
2. If you want to receive, you have to send...
3. Crazy materials...

It would be so simple and fun, and a great way to collect a bunch of different random materials to create a truly unique I spy quilt.

If you want to participate, leave me a comment or email me. I'll organize the groups of who sends to who. Perhaps this won't work, but it would be awesome if it did!!

5 comments:

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

Count me in! :) I have SOOO much fabric and I'd love to swap.

Celia said...

Oh, I would love to join but really don't know how to make an I-spy quilt! lol...

Alayna's Creations said...

sounds interesting. I would be willing to participate. But...what exactly is an I Spy quilt? I've got an I Spy bag but don't want to assume it's the same concept...

Michele Countryman said...

I would be in too. Love your site..

The Dillon 6 said...

too late? if not, I'm in. I bet I can wrangle up some other gals, too...

are we talking a yard, or a +5" square??