This is in the "preschooler busy book". It's a fun one. Get all your coins, and let your child wash them all! I got out a few different buckets of water, and we put different "ingredients" in each one. One had soap, one had vinegar water, one had salt, one had sugar (just for fun...I let my child choose something he wanted to put in the water to clean with, hence salt and sugar). I then gave him a few brushes, a toothbrush, a few rags, etc. He cleaned and splashed and washed for a good 45 minutes. It was very fun. And, the way I see it, who doesn't need those gross coins washed anyway!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Washing Money
This is in the "preschooler busy book". It's a fun one. Get all your coins, and let your child wash them all! I got out a few different buckets of water, and we put different "ingredients" in each one. One had soap, one had vinegar water, one had salt, one had sugar (just for fun...I let my child choose something he wanted to put in the water to clean with, hence salt and sugar). I then gave him a few brushes, a toothbrush, a few rags, etc. He cleaned and splashed and washed for a good 45 minutes. It was very fun. And, the way I see it, who doesn't need those gross coins washed anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment