Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Baby


I love to give baby gifts. Here is a card I made to go along with a baby gift. Just thought it was a fun quote, and a fun little clothes line...sorry, the little clothes and diaper and moon were in my stash from who knows when, but I'm sure there are plenty of similar items out there to be found.

2 comments:

vivi said...

emily!
i have been visiting your blog, but haven't left you a message, i think
i love your works, so creative!
big kisses for you from argentina
vivi

k berrett said...

emily -- I love this blog of creativity!! You are seriously so talented and I love it! I want to make all these things!! I didn't know you could do all this and liked to make things when we were roomies!! But man I wish we lived close now -- I would love to come create with you! did you ever do your I spy quilt? I am interested!